Thursday 14 August 2014

fotographie by florence wedding magazine

I am really pleased to introduce my 'wedding magazine'.  
In this magazine, I introduce my wedding photography services, I talk about engagement shoots with me, I offer some tips on how to get ready for your wedding photo shoot on your wedding day,  my wedding packages, and much much more.  
If you are interested in talking to me about photographing your wedding, then I will email you the magazine.  It's so much more informative than just answering questions in an email because all your questions are answered right in the mag.  And it's more fun to look at than the content of a simple email.
Here's a little preview of what it looks like.





1 comment:

  1. I do think hiring a wedding planner is quite necessary if you have enough budget and it's a medium or large wedding with at least 100 wedding guests! 

    wedding planners

    ReplyDelete